The lab covers the following topics:
- Introduction to the VLSI-CMOS-design environment
- Design of typical CMOS basic circuits (NAND gates)
- Logical verification
- Circuit simulation to determine the critical time and power loss
- Automated implementation of a CORDIC logic
- Implementation of optimized basic cells (e.g. full adders)
- Generation of complex circuit components by automated placement and wiring of the basic cells
- Introduction to basic cells - design flow
The course will not take place this semester.
Registration is not possible this semester.